This feature-rich application gives you fast, secure access to
your pathology results using a mobile device (iOS - iPhone/iPad;
Android) or desktop computer.
Intuitively designed to give you a flexible approach to your
diagnostic review of results and enhance your workflow with ease
Some of the tools in Sonic Dx include:
- Enhanced patient results search function
- Cumulative and graphic reports
- Share results securely with other referrers and your
- Set your workspace based on your preferred practice
- Create a flexible filing system for patient-specific or
- Mark patients as "watched" to assist with their ongoing
- Seamlessly integrated with SonicEdu (Sonic Pathology Handbook
on-line) for upto date information about tests and conditions
Click Here to Login to
Our proprietary electronic results transmission (ERT) program,
Fetch, delivers pathology
results securely and reliably to your clinical management software.
And, for Best Practice and Medical Director users, Fetch also
uploads pathology e-requests (e-ordering).
Fetch works in the
background to perform these functions seamless integration without
disruption to your practice workflows.
Please contact your local pathology practice listed below for assistance.
The E-Ordering module is integrated into Best Practice and
Medical Director Software and offers you added features during the
pathology ordering process:
- Extensive test information
- Use clinical notes to select recommended tests
- Create favourite test groups
- Enhanced test search functionality
Getting set up for eOrdering is a simple process that doesn't
involve any interruption to your existing test ordering service,
contact your local laboratory below for assistance.